Each month Way to Go features an informative and fun seminar for making the most out of your travels. From packing tips to travel safety, travel pros and beginners alike will enjoy the tools we have to share. Our seminars are held on the 1st Saturday of each month.
This Month: Pack Your Personality!
What: Packing Seminar
Where: Way to Go (Plumgate Shopping Center)
When: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
You’ve planned your trip, made reservations, double checked your travel documents. Now its time to get packing!
What should I pack? How is all of this going to fit? What if I forget something?
We’ll be covering these questions and demonstrating packing systems and travel tips that will take the stress out of getting it together.
- LUGGAGE FIRST– Take the “Lug” out of luggage. Make sure your luggage is in good working order. Choose luggage that is of good quality and sturdiness to withstand the rigors of the kind of travel you are planning.
- WHAT TO PACK– It’s all about the shoes. 7 easy pieces of clothing are the core of your Travel wardrobe. Remember that to really get away from it all means don’t pack it all. When in doubt…leave it out.
- THE PACKING SYSTEM– Compression bags are great but not on clothing prone to wrinkles. Cubes and plastic bags are great for preventing wrinkles and keeping items organized. We will be offering tips on laundry and Jewelry packing.
- WHAT TO PACK IN CARRY-ON BAGS VS. CHECKED– How to identify your bag with colorful tags, pom-poms or stickers. Leave your good jewelry at home. Purchase fabulous fakes such as Crislu at Lounge in the Plumgate Center.
- TRAVEL IN SAFETY AND COMFORT– We will be providing a list of websites with great information and advisories.
We’ll provide Coffee from Starbucks and Pastries from Great Harvest Bakery (our yummy neighbors).